Our product captains are product managers with a customer-first approach. They master every aspect of product management. From product lifecycle management to price-point strategies. They focus on customer enchantment, without forgetting to make money. Thanks to their strategic insight and their experience, they always run a tight ship.
Product Captains are particularly good at managing products.
An anchor in the surf
- Analytical and precise. Love Gantt charts and Trello and so on.
- Long-term vision: their compass never fails.
- When necessary, they change course without hesitating.
- Manage all aspects of the product lifecycle. When things are running smoothly, but also when the going gets tough.
Product Captains can be widely used in all moments of the customer journey.
A heart for the customer, a heart for their product. Attention to the bottom line. Eye on the budget. And on the cost to serve and cost to acquire. Marketing-minded with technical skills and a vision for production and logistics.
- Create long-term value.
- Convert requirements into successful action plans.
- Strategic thinkers. Like to play Risk (but also Twister, sometimes).
- Creative thinkers.
- Figures and analyses are read like novels.
- Recommendations and roadmaps are presented as blockbuster movies.
Babette van den Berg
I really appreciate the personal click and the no cure, no pay approach. The follow-up is excellent and the peace of mind you get really is a relief: you will only see candidates who are suitable for the job. Thanks to secondment, we can easily find expertise without having to deal with complicated payroll-related issues.
I've been working here for many years, and that's mainly because you get so much trust here. They make time for you and support you through thick and thin.
Is Product Management not your thing?
Not really connecting with the Product Captains? Our other profiles may appeal to you more.