Customer Service Ninja
Every day, they smilingly help customers by phone, chat, web care … With one goal: a sky-high NPS. They click with each customer, listen and think along with him. They are positive problem solvers, and their customer files are always in tip-top shape.
Customer Service Ninjas are particularly good at helping customers.
A heart for the customer
- Always look for a solution.
- Computer geeks (or almost).
- Used to get punished a lot at school for their endless chatting.
- Experience with customer service or call centres.
- Keep an eye on the KPIs. Create mind-blowing reports.
- Fluently trilingual, NL-FR-ENG. Sometimes Japanese too. After all, they are ninjas!
Customer Service Ninjas can be widely used in all moments of the customer journey.
Love to talk, love to listen even more
- Even on a bad hair day.
- Flexible in their thinking and doing.
- Team players and the life of the party at work.
- Commercial flair.
- A heart for the customer.
Customer Service Ninja functions
Are you a true Customer Service Ninja? The following functions may be right up your alley.
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Key Account
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Officer
Customer Care Advisor
The Spring consultants know their jobs. What works very well is the weekly contact: our team leaders can always give feedback, and the Springers themselves maintain structured contact with their coach.
My experience? Super! From me, they get a straight A. I have no remarks really.
Is Customer Service not your thing?
Don’t feel like being a Customer Service Ninja? Our other profiles may appeal to you more.