For one of our clients, an international leading company in the ICT sector, we looking for a sales excellence operations.
The position is based in Zaventem.
Our ideal candidate should monitor the Operational Excellence of the sales team within a subsidiary and the quality of Business.
Insights upon which decisions are made, driving process improvements and supporting the business to achieve the company priorities.
- Drive weekly process to re-segment MS Sales revenues and ensure adherence to segmentation policy;
- Drive X-segment collaboration on the weekly re-segmentation specifically alignment w/ EPG on changes requests (submission/approval)
- Submit the MAL changes and ensures data is correctly processed in the MAL and reflected in MS Sales.
- Oversee the execution of data Hygiene activities and assess data quality for weekly outlook and forecast reviews
- Attend weekly pipeline meeting and provide status on pipeline leveraging standardized WE\Corp reports
- Provide necessary updates on pipeline to local sales teams liaising w/ regional WE Sales Excellence Ops team to access additional reporting
- Drive usage of the CA tracker and coordinate weekly update across subs sales stakeholders to increase predictability of forecast accuracy and standardized reports implementation
- Provide necessary pipeline insights to SMSP\CA\Finance controller on pipeline to inform weekly outlook and monthly forecast
- Support transition and adoption to WW Forecasting solution OTRRR
- Ensure that local champs are actioning OTRRR in the dashboard so all updates/escalations are being posted on time
- Drive on-going review w/ CA lead and regional ops lead on OTRRR so to ensure effective management of the OTRRR metric
- Drives the quota setting process w/ segment leads end to end securing the approval from segment leads, get the sign off from SMSP lead.
- Ensure correct data entry in the tools.
- Strong Business Analytics background
- Experience in Sales Operation and/or Finance
- Forecast management
- 3+ years of previous experience
- Business analytics skills and experiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
- Microsoft Excel and pivot tables in particular, PowerBI is an asset
- Knowledge and experiences in one or multiple of the following areas are required – Including related tools/processes
We offer the opportunity to work in dynamic and challenging environment driven by passion.
You receive a competitive salary package, including extra-legal advantages.
Maarten Van den Houte