Ben jij de
die we zoeken?
Marketing & Communication
You are driven as a Communications Manager for a multinational company based in Zaventem.
Our client is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Their culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, they create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help them to achieve their mission.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Manage all aspects of affiliate network, and individual affiliate relationships for Microsoft’s online store in multiple markets.
· Execute day-to-day affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
· Responsible for performance measurement, scorecard management, and reporting on affiliate results and key initiatives to various stakeholders.
· Interact with the broader demand generation and international media teams to understand performance and key levers of the various tactics and how the affiliate channel relates.
· Collaborate with country level marketing, business groups and online stores teams to drive integration and identification of opportunities between the online store team and other Microsoft teams.
· Support the affiliate network to develop new business partnership affiliate opportunities with mobile operators, OEM’s, entertainment and content providers.
· Support audience focused programs such as Student or Small-Medium Business.
· Work with agency teams to develop and manage impactful digital media campaigns to support campaign objectives while considering brand-safety as a non-negotiable.
· Project and stakeholder management execution along a well-defined campaign process from pre-briefing, through planning, execution, optimization and post-campaign reporting.
· Ensure timely launches and reporting as a basis for impactful campaign pacing.
· Drive for optimal campaign results by reviewing and challenging draft media plans. Leverage market insights to identify meaningful media investment and optimization opportunities.
· Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal business stakeholders. Consult them during campaign definition and briefing. Keep them informed about progress and campaign results.
· Keep up-to-date on digital marketing trends and developments.
· Share best practices with other regions and markets
· Strong knowledge of Affiliate Performance Media in particular and Digital Media in general.
· Strong communication skills. Fluent in English. A second European language is highly regarded
· Ability to structure, lead and execute several complex projects across multiple partners
· Financial management of affiliate and media campaign budgets
· Results oriented digital marketing and media expertise, with a strong bias for action
· Presentation skills and experience with corporate technology tools such as Office, Excel, PPT and Teams.
· Analytical capabilities
· Strong track record in delivering against revenue targets as well as recruiting large scale affiliates.
· Strong business acumen around how to leverage affiliate (incl. commission levels and flat fee investments) to drive revenue and media tactics to drive campaign performance
· Deep understanding of the affiliate ecosystem (different networks, attribution, affiliate types)
· Experience in constructing robust media conversion forecasts based on campaign goals and benchmarks across various digital tactics
· Multi-market media experience is important
· A solid understanding of digital tactics (paid social, display, paid search, programmatic, mobile, and emerging media platforms) as well as prerational understanding of important aspects digital media delivery such as AdServer technology platforms, tagging and trafficking of digital media is preferrable.
· Knowledge of offline media a nice to have but not required
· History of strong partnership and collaboration with cross-market and agency teams
· Ability to manage multiple challenging senior stakeholders and lead a data-driven conversation with them
· Experience working with technology brands is preferred.
· Ability to work in a virtual team spread across Europe.
· A character that exemplifies values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
We offer the opportunity to work in dynamic and challenging environment driven by passion. You receive a competitive salary package, including extra-legal advantages.
Bij Spring zijn we altijd op zoek naar toptalenten die bij een van onze klanten of, waarom niet, gewoon bij ons komen werken. Laat je dus van jouw beste kant zien en stel je kandidaat. Zoals het spreekwoord zegt: “Een nee heb je, een ja kun je krijgen!”
UW VACATURES OP DEZE PAGINA?
Ben je op zoek naar nieuwe talenten voor jouw bedrijf? Laat ons zeker iets weten.
Dan gaan wij op zoek naar de juiste mensen. Maar eerst eens babbelen met een lekkere kop koffie!