EBC demonstrations availability: make sure that all demos are 100% available through periodic testing
- Periodically test the demonstrations
- Daily checklists to check the whole infrastructure: cables, screens, features …
- Make sure that all demonstrations are available
Devices health and configuration: properly configure demo devices to ensure a seamless user experience on both hardware and software
- Daily check, or implement automatic method for cleaning the Windows 8 and Windows Phones devices from customer-installed software, as well as any other vestiges of usage
- Make sure devices have a consistent, pre-configured settings and adjust them to customer requirements when applicable
- Periodically perform hardware checks to verify power connections and organize the device bars
Demonstrations implementation: Implement and maintain the demonstrations and manage relationships with partners when involved
- Make sure that the demonstrations are updated regularly following the requirements coming from the EBC Technology Program Manager: simple updates or new demonstrations
- Work closely with the EBC Technology Program Manager to increase efficiency in demonstrations implementation:
- reduce “time-to-demo”, make sure that once an implementation is started, it is completed.
- Make sure that implementation is documented to insure maximum reactivity in case of issue: architecture diagrams,
- connectivity …
- Primary interface for demonstrations providers
Global EBC network availability: make sure that the infrastructure of the EBC is 100% operational, including AV and CMS systems as well as wireless networks for example
- Primary contact in case of issue in the EBC network – IT or non-IT
- Document the network of the EBC
- Manage CMS system
- Manage AV system
- Manage the IT infrastructure
- Primary interface for infrastructure partners (IT, AV, CMS..)
IT support for the EBC team:
- Provide IT support on laptops, devices
- Make sure that the IT devices are compliant with updates, upgrades, new tools
- Manage IT infrastructure availability: printers, SharePoint, access to tools…
- Primary interface to the Microsoft IT team
- Good IT skills and minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a IT support
- Knowledge of AV systems like Crestron is a big plus!
- Eagerness to learn/understand and configure IT devices and tools from different vendors that integrate in Microsoft solutions.
- Analytical mind and capable of quickly solve IT related problems (on site / daily part of the job).
- Team player with a “positive / can do” mentality that can handle stress.
- Flexibility in working hours (during business hours (starting early or staying late) in agreement with other team members)
- Fluently speaking and writing English is a must.
- Deep knowledge of Networking / Windows client / Windows server configuration
- Good knowledge on collaboration technologies of Microsoft and how to configure them
- Familiar with cloud solutions of Microsoft like O365 and Azure
We offer the opportunity to work in dynamic and challenging environment driven by passion. You receive a competitive salary package, including extra-legal advantages.
Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maarten Van den Houte