Ben jij de
die we zoeken?
As Head of VIP you are responsible for the business profit deliverables, growth and development of the VIP portfolio (B2C clients). Focus of the VIP team, will be on optimizing relationships with VIPs with the aim of retaining these into lifetime values. As head of VIP you are responsible for inspiring and engaging the team which consists of the Account Management Lead and his VIP Account Manager, and the Campaign Manager.
More specifically, your role as head of VIP consists of:
1. Strategic elements
• Overseeing marketing and player management strategies and objectives for the VIP channel, based upon input from the Account Management Lead and the Marketing Campaign Manager;
• Developing, planning and implementing strategies aimed at maximizing VIP customer lifetime value and profitability;
• Managing the VIP budget with a risk / reward approach and report on a regular basis to C-level;
• Constantly following up on the market and our competitors to understand the competition, what they are doing and how we could replicate;
• Leading the VIP segmentation and upgrade/downgrade process, working closely with BI and the Product Teams;
2. People management aspects
• Guiding the Account Management Lead in managing the VIP Account Manager team to realize a double objective:
o building exceptional relationships with high value clients;
o providing a personalized service and tailor made gaming experience, across all products;
• In collaboration with the Account Management Lead, setting objectives and goals for the team and work on performance management. Ensuring the team is compliant with all regulations and legislation whilst being motivated and productive;
• Guiding the Account Management Lead in recruiting VIP Managers that are professional, mature in approach and well-liked by customers, able to draw the line without antagonizing;
• Promoting a sales oriented environment that drives incremental gaming revenue and promotes world class customer service;
• Providing leadership support when dealing with difficult customer interactions and situations in calm, professional and reasonable manner.
3. Operational elements
• Monitoring on a daily basis the VIP database to ensure:
o The Account Management Lead is taking appropriate actions to reactivate players with calls, emails, SMS and chat to maximize revenue;
o The VIP Campaign Manager is developing targeted promotions and campaigns;
o The CRM team is doing a proper segmentation of promotions and bonus offers and analyses and evaluates player performance and promotional actions;
o that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements;
• Communicating with other teams to ensure optimization of player management and notify/ escalate to relevant stakeholders in case of service failures, issues with performance of the website, ….;
• Working closely together with Customer Service and Risk, Fraud & Payment on potential issues and escalate VIP issues to them in order to receive a priority for resolution.
As head of VIP:
• You have ideally at least a bachelor degree with proven experience in Account Management or Relationship Management in B2C context and the potential to implement vision and strategy into an Account Management team;
• You have proven to be a strong people manager and leader of one or ore account manager teams;
• Affinity with or experience in the gambling industry is a strong asset;
• You have experience in implementing and / or improving tools and processes and have workable marketing knowledge to encapsulate Conversion, Retention, Reactivation and exit strategies;
• Proven experience of Data segmentation, analysis or mining, would be a plus;
• You are fluent in Dutch, English and French (spoken and in writing);
• You are an excellent communicator across all channels and levels;
• You are strong in creating and implementing a vision and are able to take appropriate decisions based upon data and figures;
• You are able to deliver results and outstanding services whilst working to tight timelines;
• You are flexible to work outside normal hours for attending events and / or in case of escalations, including evenings, weekends as well as public holidays;
• You have strong interpersonal skills, a healthy level of empathy;
• You are strong in working with MS Office;
• Knowledge of CRM (Selligent), Tableau, FreshDesk or Casino Back Offices is a plus;
• You have the ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
Our client offers you a challenging role in which you take up responsibility in a unique and dynamical environment in the vicinity of Aalst. Your commute ends there where traffic jams begin.
They provide you with a salary package in accordance to your knowledge and experience.
Apply now! I am happy to contact you and discuss further details regarding this position.
Bij Spring zijn we altijd op zoek naar toptalenten die bij een van onze klanten of, waarom niet, gewoon bij ons komen werken. Laat je dus van jouw beste kant zien en stel je kandidaat. Zoals het spreekwoord zegt: “Een nee heb je, een ja kun je krijgen!”
UW VACATURES OP DEZE PAGINA?
Ben je op zoek naar nieuwe talenten voor jouw bedrijf? Laat ons zeker iets weten.
Dan gaan wij op zoek naar de juiste mensen. Maar eerst eens babbelen met een lekkere kop koffie!