Ben jij de
die we zoeken?
Are you an experienced Customer Service Agent looking for a new challenge? Do you speak a Slavic language? Then this might be an interesting opportunity for you!
Our customer is a global provider of protection solutions. Their focus is design, development and manufacturing of a wide range of protection solutions in order to meet the changing needs and demands of markets and industries.
Their vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people always require the right protection. After all, adequate protection is the best guarantee for increased safety, security and productivity.
As a Customer Service Agent you will provide maximum customer satisfaction by managing:
• the customer portfolio of his/her business or region
• all internal customer service related processes in cooperation with his/her internal customers like Logistics, Sales, , Marketing, Credit & Control and Master Data
• Support and improve internal and external service level
Responsibilities & Specific Accountabilities
• Act as prime contact person for the customers
• Ensure timely delivery of correct products to your customers, manage back order situations and propose alternative solutions in collaboration with our Sales department
• Clear out customer requirements to the order shipments and communicate them to the relevant business functions
• Act as prime contact person in relation to the customer order shipments issues and export documents required for customs clearance and bank
• Follow up outstanding customer orders and proactively provide customers and Sales with an updated open order status
• Liaise with the Credit & Control department and the sales team regarding terms of payment, particularly follow-up on secured modes of payment like prepayment, Cash Against Documents, Letter of Credit, Cash On Delivery, etc.
• Manage all service complaints received from customers and ensure a professional and pro-active feedback to the customer
• Provide the required commercial support to the Sales department
• Ensure different back-up activities for other CSRs in the team
• Provide monthly and ad hoc business reports to the manager
• University degree or equivalent obtained by experience in a similar environment
• At least 2 years of experience in an international customer support position, export/import experience is a high plus
• Fluent English and native in a Slavic language.
• Experience in order management in ERP. SAP is a plus.
• String analytical capabilities, ability to interpret reports, listings, forecasts and budgets
• Understanding of the logistic operations and supply processes
• PC literate: sufficient knowledge of PC, network and standard packages used under Windows.
• Customer satisfaction is your passion
• Solution driven
• Excellent communication skills
• Stress resistant
• Attentive to details
• Mature, creative, dynamic and assertive
• Performance and quality driven
• Flexible and able to work in a changing environment
A competitive salary package with fringe benefits and a bonus system.
For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Bij Spring zijn we altijd op zoek naar toptalenten die bij een van onze klanten of, waarom niet, gewoon bij ons komen werken. Laat je dus van jouw beste kant zien en stel je kandidaat. Zoals het spreekwoord zegt: “Een nee heb je, een ja kun je krijgen!”
UW VACATURES OP DEZE PAGINA?
Ben je op zoek naar nieuwe talenten voor jouw bedrijf? Laat ons zeker iets weten.
Dan gaan wij op zoek naar de juiste mensen. Maar eerst eens babbelen met een lekkere kop koffie!