Ben jij de
die we zoeken?
You’re on an upward curve in your career but are thirsty to be challenged further. You’ve worked in the information technology sector and have a real passion for it. You want to see your work have a large impact on your company and be a key part of its growth. You take great pride in delivering Customer Satisfaction (internally and externally) and Employee Satisfaction in your teams is paramount. Integrity is important to you but the big corporate machines don’t really interest you. You’re deeply Passionate about what you do but Humble enough to keep learning and recognize the importance of collaborating with your colleagues. You’ve got great Discipline, but can still work at Speed and love creating tangible results.
We want you to help us grow. Your passion sales will be obvious and you skills will show through your career. Your activities will have a real impact on our business. We’d love you to help us expand on our already substantial growth and expand your own experience.
• Working with a team to develop an overall territory account plan and maximize opportunities to generate sales and services activity with customers, partners and publishers
• Identify prospects and new customers
• Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximize opportunities
• Manage a virtual team around deals and delivery to achieve/exceed monthly sales targets and net profit quotas
• Show insight to our customers and partners regarding software publisher contracts and optimal usage of agreements
• Evaluate software contract spend and utilization in a given organization in order to optimize spending patterns, technology usage, and implementation strategies.
• Develop strong knowledge of industry trends by developing proactive professional relationships with software publisher representatives
• Be the field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings from top publishers
• Provide leadership and licensing and IT services knowledge to customers and maintain a strong presence in the software industry community
• Generate opportunities for meetings with key decision making personnel to drive the sales process forward
• Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industries, preferably software sales and software licensing experience
• Proven solution selling experience with an emphasis on strong account and territory management
• High level of knowledge of internal organization working and Information Technology trends
• Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
• Highly motivated, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking and time management
• Solid problem-solving and consultative skills
• Higher education preferred
• You speak fluently Dutch, English and preferably French
• Knowledge of Software Licensing and Software Asset Management will definitely impress us
• Excellent salary and compensation plan
• A challenging job for people who want to work in an independent, result-oriented, enterprising and rapidly growing company
• An enterprising environment for self-starters. You have responsibilities from day one and you’re expected to do whatever it takes to deliver results
• A fun place to work. We work hard, we celebrate hard and we enjoy the cooperation with our colleagues
• You can be yourself, give your opinion, wear your smart casual clothes and be part of our flexible working environment
• No hierarchy and zero politics – We communicate openly and honestly from A to Z at all levels of the organization
• A young and motivated team
• The possibility to develop your talent and to reward your achievements (global capabilities)
• No bureaucratic company. We are driven by our core values: Humble, Customer Focused, Employee Satisfaction, Passionate, Speed, Integrity and Discipline.
Maarten Van den Houte
Bij Spring zijn we altijd op zoek naar toptalenten die bij een van onze klanten of, waarom niet, gewoon bij ons komen werken. Laat je dus van jouw beste kant zien en stel je kandidaat. Zoals het spreekwoord zegt: “Een nee heb je, een ja kun je krijgen!”
UW VACATURES OP DEZE PAGINA?
Ben je op zoek naar nieuwe talenten voor jouw bedrijf? Laat ons zeker iets weten.
Dan gaan wij op zoek naar de juiste mensen. Maar eerst eens babbelen met een lekkere kop koffie!